Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pleasantly Boring

There isn't really any drama in my life at the moment.
Everything is moving along nicely and everything is quite, pleasant.

Now the problem is, my days have gotten decidedly, boring.

I'm sure this won't last long. It never does.
Whenever life gets nice or, pleasant, something always comes along and "makes a mess".

So for now I'm going to take advantage of this, quiet time.
Hopefully I'll get some long over due jobs done while I have less stress.

And maybe a little pampering is in order.

Okay so maybe I got a little jump on that today.
By going shopping for new makeup and lingerie and wandering into a spa for a little time out.

And just so I know things keep on going pleasantly boring for a little while longer.
I'm staying in and curling up on my old couch with some bad (yummy) food and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment