Friday, February 26, 2010

Stupid In Lust

I have no idea why. but every time I fall for someone, I give myself completely. Even though I know that's a pretty dumb thing to do.

You should always keep some of yourself to yourself.

Lust, love and all that silly stuff. So amazingly wonderful when it's good.

Nothing else seems to matter that much . You can even start neglecting other people and obligations. It doesn't really seem to matter though.

Until that initial rush of a new relationship ends. And you kinda wake up from the lust coma.

This seems to be one of the most important parts of a relationship for me. It's one of those points, where you either move forward or you move on. It's also the part you start listening and seeing how it's impacting on everyone else that matters in your life.

I don't think it should be anyone else's decision. But I do think you need to listen and see how it's affecting your permanent circle. You may end up with this new person for a long time, you may not. But you will be with your family and good friends for a while, so it's important to listen.

I wish I didn't fall so hard, but I do. It makes me a little silly for a little while. But I always come back and look at the picture with clear eyes.

I'm extremely lucky I have such amazing friends and family. They stick by me and put up with my nonsense. And pull me aside if things are a little too unclear to me.

Thank you boys, girls and in betweens. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment