Friday, March 19, 2010

Smile


Rosie and I took this photo, almost by accident, while at a gig/event thingy. I like it, so it's going up on here. And it just makes me smile when I look at it.

It brings back memories of when I was a kid. Going to carnivals with my dad and playing the games in the side show alley. Running around through the crowds of laughing smiling people with all the amazing props and machines buzzing and swirling and bobbing and flashing. All while eating such amazingly bad sugary, greasy food. Even then, I knew eating so much junk was gonna make me suffer later...worth it!

It also reminds me to always try and find my smile, and share it with the world. Who knows, someone that's finding it hard to find their smile might see you. And just maybe find a reason to smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment