Friday, March 26, 2010

You Guys Are AMAZING...Or Am I Just Boring

A random photo of a computer playing a movie about people that fly


I'm actually quite surprised I haven't lost any of my "legion of followers" after my last post. Because people usually freak and run when they find out. It's also weird no one has abused me yet. But I'm not complaining.

I understand it can be threatening to people, and their perceptions of gender (among other issues). Even some of my best (real) friends, that I've had since I was a little kid, ran away for a little while. Even though they would comment on my feminine looks and occasional behaviour, all the time, before they found out. But they said they had no idea. I'm guessing I was good at pretending to be a guy (I realize this statement may not make sense to you)

But you're still here.

This means people really are amazing!

I know this is true, most of the time. But for some reason we all run into the very un-awesome people in the world, a little too often. So it's easy to forget.

OR

I've been so boring you have long forgotten you are even following me, and haven't read my last post. Which is probably also true.

For some reason this has made me want to start posting things that are, actually, interesting. Instead of just writing about my weird mood or latest annoyance (but this will still happen)

Problem is...I'm not that interesting. So don't hold your breath.

I think I will just spend a little more time thinking about what I want to post. And maybe even prepare things before just getting bored, typing something off the top of my head and posting.

Basically what I'm trying to say is; You guys are amazing and I love reading your blogs so I'm gonna try and make it up to you and make this blog a little more interesting and consistent

xx Sophie Neutron xx

No comments:

Post a Comment