Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Itch

I am feeling quite frustrated at the moment. You see, I have a creative itch and it is proving rather difficult to scratch. All this trouble is because I am suffering from a massive creative block.

Luckily it hasn't stoped me from being able to work, but I am having trouble with the creativity. So for the mean time I am just concentrating on the more technical side to what I do, which doesn't always demand much creativity.

But this itch is just getting worse and worse by the minute. I have tried the design by a logic process, but to me that is just working to a formula. There is nothing wrong with that, I do it all the time quite successfully. But these processes just aren't scratching the itch.

In the past I have found that a change in creative medium can unlock the creativity trap door. So maybe it's time to break out the old brushes and grab a canvas, It has been too long and this is the only thing I can think of that I haven't tried yet.

(wish me luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment