Wednesday, December 30, 2009

good riddance 2009

I am so excited for next year. I know it's just another year, but I have promised myself I'll make this one count.

This year hasn't been that bad at all really. I have met some of the best people I have ever known this year. And I have reconnected with people from the past, via the wonders of the Internet. So because of this I would never wish away this year.

But it hasn't been the most productive year I've ever had. I worked myself to the bone but when I look back at my accomplishments for the year there is nothing there. I don't know what happened but for all the work I have done this year it seems I got nothing done. Well nothing that I would want to brag about anyway.

So, I bid fare well to 2009 and a warm welcome to 2010. I will move forward, I will get things done and I will be proud of what I achieve by the end of the year.
gotta stay positive. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment